- A modern highrise structure typical of the garden court hotels.
- All the rooms are large & in good condition. Modern throughout all with light wood furniture blending with dark colour schemes for the carpets and bedspreads.
- The 'longhorn' diner is situated on the ground floor serving American style cuisine & is also popular with the locals.
- Situated on the beachfront which is the main tourist area of Durban. It is a five minute drive from the station which serves the city and has a private shuttle bus which can take clients to the airport at a small charge.
1 kms to city centre 16 kms to the nearest airport (durban) 5 km to the nearest station (durban station) 3 km to the nearest fair site (indaba) Close to the beach
- An excellent hotel for its category, functional & efficient. 27 may 1999.